Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

run-time error

Started by muddyoscar, October 20, 2011, 12:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muddyoscar

hi there i keep getting a run time error 75 every time i try to load music and videos please help

Barcrest

Quote from: muddyoscar on October 20, 2011, 12:12:33 PM
hi there i keep getting a run time error 75 every time i try to load music and videos please help

Where are you getting this error? In the main app or in the config? Also what options are you selecting?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Boba

I get a Runtime error 75
Path/File access error

I am running the config and it reads the records and when you click on the button where it usually shows the jpgs it comes up with this error. 

Barcrest

What options do you have set in the config can you post a screen shot. Also what version of windows are you running?

Jukebox Stats...

Boba

When I try to post the screen shot I get this message.

The attachments upload directory is not writable. Your attachment or avatar cannot be saved.

I am running windows 7 64bit

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

Think i will have to try and set up a test music directory.

Jukebox Stats...

Boba

Here is some more info.   I did a clean install of V7 from 7009 build.   It ran once and then I got the file error when I tried to generate the database again.

Barcrest

Quote from: Boba on October 25, 2011, 02:29:26 AM
Here is some more info.   I did a clean install of V7 from 7009 build.   It ran once and then I got the file error when I tried to generate the database again.

You are exiting the config before attempting to generate another DB?

Jukebox Stats...

Boba

First I click generate Libarary and it errors and exits where you usually click the button after is says it has 5700 etc records and is going to generate database. 

Tried again and got it to run as a fresh install with an older V7 7009 by running with admin rights and XP sp3 compatability.   I am going to try a newer version next.

thefonz848

I've noticed when this happens on win7, you have to open conf. as admin. then it will work.

Barcrest

It doesn't like being in the program files folder on win 7

Jukebox Stats...