Rihanna,Work (feat. Drake),up.gif
Justin Bieber,Love Yourself (feat. Ed Sheeran),down.gif
Lukas Graham,7 Years,up.gif
Justin Bieber,Sorry,down.gif
Snakehips Feat. Tinashe & Chance The Rapper,All My Friends (Clean),down.gif
One Direction,History,down.gif
Craig David & Big Narstie,When the Bassline Drops,up.gif

And the attached image is what shows up on the juke box charts window:

Notice number 5 which shows the correct artist and track but refers to the album BB 2002 top 100.

If I click on number 5 I get the following:

I have checked and double checked the tagging and file names for both tracks and they are correct so not sure why it points to the wrong track. Anyone any suggestion as to what to look at next?

Mark Norville

You could try launching a nuclear missile on Justin beiber and timberlake or biological and chemical warfare.

This would be the kindest thing to the World.

Personally I would try re downloading the track if you have downloaded it. I obviously cannot say too much due to copyright laws. I am sure that obviously you own the CD but I would look at re stripping or downloading the track from somewhere else.

I have had similar problems with certain tracks or albums before, I tag them 100% and they should be 100% but they seem to be dodgy for some reason.

I am not sure if this is a fault with eTouch as a BUG as I have loaded the same albums into other systems and they have been fine.

This is what I would try.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Gaucho

Admittedly neither are my cup of tea but apparently the customer is always right  :o

I'll try getting another copy of the justa blubber track and see if that fixes it.

Mark Norville

If it doesn't just thinking I would use another tagging software

I use MP3 Tag from http://www.mp3tag.de/en/ and this is where I have some problems, so if you are using this then try something else.

I have an Abba album which I know is 100% tagged properly but for some reason it shows as various artists.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

berrywell

You probably have it selected already but have you checked to see if you have 'exact match on decades' ticked?

This may be the reason why it selects the wrong track?

Until I selected this option, I know it was the reason why, on some of my charts, the wrong track was selected in the chart countdown.

Barcrest

As Berrywell says you need to make sure you have exact match turned on. It's a little slower but will show the right track.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Gaucho

Read this too late, I deleted the timberlake track.

I'll give it a go.

Mark Norville

Can I ask a question. The question is do you have to display all that stuff e.g "Justin bieber with ed sheeran and dolly parton on the toilet"?

I suppose you do if you have a legal license.

I have just done a test and I renamed a song from Sade and changed the tags to recreate what you was saying was the problem.

The file was called Love Yourself (feat. Ed Sheeran) and the tags still had 1984 and I gave it an audiobook genre.

I did not have what Berry said to have on, that was unticked but I copied and pasted the charts that you did and I had no problems at all with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgjkRSYAfCA&feature=youtu.be

I thought that I had not recorded the screen but I did at 01:03 when I was exiting, but as you can see I never had match decades on, and I renamed one file into another and tagged of course with no problems at all.

Gaucho

I didn't have exact match turned on, but don't think anyone is going to miss Timberlake and it's looking O.K. now. It's the first time I have ever come across problem in all the time I have been using the software.

Does exact match just effect charts or other searches?

Barcrest

Quote from: Gaucho on February 16, 2016, 12:13:44 PM
I didn't have exact match turned on, but don't think anyone is going to miss Timberlake and it's looking O.K. now. It's the first time I have ever come across problem in all the time I have been using the software.

Does exact match just effect charts or other searches?

It is only for the charts, all other searches will exact match on what has been searched for.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Barry,

Just to say regarding the charts, the latest version only goes up to 2014 so the latest installs are missing obviously 2015/16

Gaucho

GlenCarnell use to do them but had PC issues back at the end of 2014 and hasn't done them since.

I have been doing my own UK version since but obviously has to match your track info. They should all be based on the positions at the end of the month.

If anyone wants them, I have no problem uploading them.

Mark Norville

Yeah sadly that is the shame with the charts being only once a month but thinking about it having it every week takes a lot of work to keep up dating but obviously would be superb to have, but I know Barry has said that this will not be an option in the future.

The best way to get around this in some respects is by doing the top 100 every month and at least that covers more tracks and might cross reference themselves from the previous months.

I am sort of on a mini break (e.g cant be arsed to do anything) at the moment, I wish I hadn't started trying to re tag every thing.

A video jukebox is still something that I am tempted to turn it into as a lot less work.

Barcrest

I added support for the chart files to contain more entries so you could have more than the top 10 should you want that.

Jukebox Stats...