Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

play now buttons still showing up

Started by flickran, March 12, 2016, 06:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flickran

in the buttons settimgs the only box checked is add to queue but still play now, play next, etc are showing and clickable. ive saved the profile settings and  when i restart the program still add to queue is only box checked but they all still show up om track selection.

Mark Norville

What version of etouch are you using and what skin? I have just checked on mine and the play now, jump queue functions did not show, I only had the queue song showing.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

flickran

I've got version 9 with the blue skin

Mark Norville

Once I get back on the computer shall have a look might be an hour or so.

When you say the blue skin? Are you using a skin from a previous version. There are two skins bundled with version 9

SxxLss
Touchgenie

If you are trying to use a skin from previous versions it might not like it.

If you can give a proper name for the skin that would be helpful.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

flickran

Yes it's sxx skin. And I am pretty sure I'm running as administrator.

Barcrest

Quote from: flickran on March 14, 2016, 06:23:26 AM
Yes it's sxx skin. And I am pretty sure I'm running as administrator.

Right click and select properties and under compatibility put the check mark in always run as admin. Then launch it turn off the buttons and save. The exit and reload and the setting should be retained.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I just checked my end and works for me, in buttons settings you can click save profile, and then also save settings. If you save both of them then it should work, I added one song that started playing and then I went to another and all what it came up with was queue and cancel.

flickran

I tired to run as administrator but it gives me a pop up saying i have no databases created press ok to open config.

Mark Norville

In which directory did you install the program to?

Gaucho

Quote from: flickran on April 10, 2016, 08:51:26 PM
I tired to run as administrator but it gives me a pop up saying i have no databases created press ok to open config.
Sounds like a fresh install

Barcrest

Quote from: Gaucho on April 11, 2016, 01:14:56 AM
Quote from: flickran on April 10, 2016, 08:51:26 PM
Sounds like a fresh install

You need to build the databases running the config as administrator also.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Yeah he said that he has had it running before and was using it, but now saying that the database window is coming up so not sure what is going on if he is trying a fresh install or something has gone wrong on his machine?

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on April 11, 2016, 07:30:24 AM
Yeah he said that he has had it running before and was using it, but now saying that the database window is coming up so not sure what is going on if he is trying a fresh install or something has gone wrong on his machine?

He had it running but wasn't running it as administrator. When he did run it as administrator is said there are not DB's created because there will be no DB's in the E-touch folder where it is expecting them. To rectify this he needs to run the config again but also as administrator so it can create the file in the E-touch folder. Everything should then work correctly.

Jukebox Stats...