Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Seen this and thought of you.

Started by Norman Marshall, November 10, 2012, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

I found this Barry and thought you mite wanna use it for the header for the forum pages, let me know and i'll email it to you

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Norman Marshall

Quote from: GlennCarnell on November 10, 2012, 08:27:16 PM
I found this Barry and thought you mite wanna use it for the header for the forum pages, let me know and i'll email it to you

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
So what do you think?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

I can look at swapping it, i take it you don't like the one that i put up there.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Barcrest on November 12, 2012, 05:59:42 PM
I can look at swapping it, i take it you don't like the one that i put up there.
I don't want to upset anybody Barry but the E-Touch logo doesn't look rite, I think if your gonna have that logo then it would maybe look better having the whole banner as your header

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on November 13, 2012, 04:06:39 PM
Quote from: Barcrest on November 12, 2012, 05:59:42 PM
I don't want to upset anybody Barry but the E-Touch logo doesn't look rite, I think if your gonna have that logo then it would maybe look better having the whole banner as your header

You havn't upset me dude, i just used that one as it was all i had and was in keeping with the sort of facebook style theme of the new skin. I will look at tweaking it all some more.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...