Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

E touch V5 Windows 7

Started by robzifer, December 16, 2009, 04:11:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robzifer

Just upgraded to windows 7...is anyone running V5 on Windows 7? V4 works fine except the settings sreen will not display.

Thanks,
ROb

robzifer

just downloaded the V5 demo..it works alot better ..but the buttons on the setting screen are placed behind the main window and hard to get to...but at least they are there, unlike v4..

Just sent in my 25 bucks to be upgraded to V5..can you update my account please?

Rob

dedos

I started out with V5 on w7.  No issues whatsoever except that you have to run the config as administrator.  Other than that, no real issues.  Look under my posting on Windows 7

Barcrest

Sounds like you might need updated graphics card drivers.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

robzifer

drivers are new... Just replaced my mini ITX board with  new one that has the Intel Atom chipand Nvidia Ion Graphics card..so everything is brand new...not sure.. not a major problem can still get to it, just doesnt look correct

Barcrest

Are you using a defult skin or and older skin? This might be causing the issue as i know it does run on that board and o/s without issues.

Jukebox Stats...

robzifer

Barcrest

Is it possible you can post a screen shot shoing what the issue is with the buttons.

Jukebox Stats...

robzifer

Yeah no problem...i can send it to you tonight around 5 PM US Pacific time.

robzifer

i ended up reinstalling windows 7 to verify everything was correct...it fixed the problem..not sure what it was..

sorry for the false alarm

Barcrest

No worries glad you resolved it.

Jukebox Stats...

robzifer

I am happy to report that E Touch runs great in the windows 7 64 bit environment! Great product!