Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

widescreen problems

Started by its-smee, February 17, 2010, 04:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its-smee

I have been running barry's wide screen BNB on ver 5.0.14 on my touchscreen 1366x768 without any problems. When I installed Ver 30.0 It would not go wide screen. it runs 1024 no problem but when I load the 1366 skin the display remains at 1024 with the right hand part of screen missing. Using the full screen option only puts it into top left corner with the right side piece still missing. I have tried various versions but can only get wide screen to run on Ver 5.0.14. I have tried Ver 17. 28 and 30 with no success. At what version was the wide screen option not supported?  Any help would be appreciated.
I have tried loading skins in sucession, saving and shutting down freebox each time but makes no difference when it comes to the widescreen ver.

Barcrest

Widescreen is still supported....

Open up your freebox.ini and change the current skin tot he widescreen skin then try and load it and see if that works.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

its-smee

just re-installed 5.0.30 and managed to get it working.
if i load the wide screen immediatly it doesn't work.
For some reason if I do not run it after each load and then shut down it screws up.
sequence is
                load 800x600 run then shut down
                load 1024x768 run then shut down
                load wide screen this then works.
I can't explain it, but now I remember I had to do this the first time I loaded the wide screen when you first released it

Barcrest

Try the release i just made, i think i have finally fixed up those re-sizing issues.... Odd bug but i think it's finally gone.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...