Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

year/genre in skin tool

Started by lockers90, March 09, 2011, 10:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lockers90

hey barry

i know your a very busy guy, but on the next version of the skin tool i would find it very usefull to have the genre and year on seperate tick boxes on the skin tool. dont know about any one else?

is this possable

regards

adam ;D
Summer On The Beach, Winter In The Mountain
:D

Barcrest

Quote from: lockers90 on March 09, 2011, 10:00:59 PM
hey barry

i know your a very busy guy, but on the next version of the skin tool i would find it very usefull to have the genre and year on seperate tick boxes on the skin tool. dont know about any one else?

is this possable

regards

adam ;D

Can you explain this in a little more details as I am not sure what you are requesting.

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

lockers90

hey barry

sorry for the confusion

on the skin tool file/control setting you currently have display year and genre on the same tick box. would it be possible to have them on seperate tick boxes?

regards
Summer On The Beach, Winter In The Mountain
:D

Barcrest

Quote from: lockers90 on March 10, 2011, 12:33:55 PM
hey barry

sorry for the confusion

on the skin tool file/control setting you currently have display year and genre on the same tick box. would it be possible to have them on seperate tick boxes?

regards

Ah for the album COV view? I can't really see a situation where only one of the 2 would want to be displayed. You know this only for the album COV. It is used in the new view included with the default skin.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...