Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

OK, I give up!

Started by deefer, August 24, 2011, 05:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deefer

I just don't get it

After 6 hours of pain I am unable to import music so that it resembles anything half decent (like the startup pic)

I just want it so people can choose "artist" ->> "Album" ->> "Song"
With album artwork showing.

Why oh why is it so difficult to do.
I am normally ok when dealing with software and programming, however know nothing about "MP3 tags" and other music related terminology.

I have 6000 MP3's organised by Itunes, no problem, organised by monkey media, no problem. However cannot get them into etouch at all.

The big question, Give up & look for some other software, or perservere and get even more frustrated?

Barcrest

Well if you can't figure it out you could try and look for something else but i don't know anything off hand that will work with the files as you have them. You could try out Album Player as that has a touchscreen interface and i think there is a demo of that.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

deefer,

Make sure all of your library is setup like this C:\My Music\Artist Name\Album Name\***.mp3 (all mp3's) with image in folder to show album art (all Artists must have there own folder, with each album from that artist in their own folder in the artist folder)

Then when you open the E-Touch Config program point it at C:\Music and let it scan

Also you can open up your whole library in Tag & Rename and verify all of your ID3 Tags