Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Wont resize

Started by Norman Marshall, March 03, 2013, 07:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Barry image 1 is a snap shop of the font resized in the skintool, as you can see its bigger, But image 2 is a snap shop of the same page in the juke environment and the font is small again, is it possible to resize this or is it stuck at that size?, as far as I know im doing it right but its just not saving

Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

What label is that you are trying to alter? Is the juke running on the same machine?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Its on the search screen and the skin is still in the trying things out stage, I don't even know if im keeping the backdrop yet, ive got this vision of how I want it to look but im having indecisive moments lol 
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on March 03, 2013, 10:24:05 PM
Its on the search screen and the skin is still in the trying things out stage, I don't even know if im keeping the backdrop yet, ive got this vision of how I want it to look but im having indecisive moments lol

Is it the text you enter as the search string?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall