Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

please help

Started by penfold30s, December 08, 2013, 04:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penfold30s

hi guys  was just wondering if you can help me loving the software ive recently had to download my music collection again as pc crashed and silly me didnt back up lol anyway ive downloaded the music the files where all over the place name wise so ive renaimed files such as robbie williams - greatest the original files had tags but for some reason some albums where showing up in the jukebox as various artist instead of what the album was so i removed the tags now everything in the jukebox just shows up as music then a track number underneath not the artist name and album title in order like it should but as i have renaimed my music collection by hand was wondering how i get the jukebox to reconise everything in order instead of just music with everything how can i get it to read the files and folders probably ? i hope this makes sence im no good with tagging lol if you can help that would be great to hear from you :)  thanx for taking the time to read :)

Shaggydo

your music collection has to be at leas t like this:

My music/Artist name/Artist album name/song.mp3
my music/Artist name/Artist album name/cover.jpg

or like this:
Artist name -album name/song.mp3
Artist name -album name/cover.jpg

Music has to be properly tagged in order to show up on etouch, you can use something like tag and rename to tag your music.  :beer

penfold30s

thanx for your reply and help ill give that a go :)