Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Years and Genre PNG

Started by Mark Norville, October 03, 2015, 01:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

I just done 100 years in PNG format and then find out that should be in JPG format. Is there any plans on having years and genres being PNG compatible in the future at all?

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Gaucho

??? Current skins are all in png format so should not be a problem??????

Mark Norville

In the eTouch main directory there is a folder for Genre and also Years which require JPG. I know one skin has them static the years and genres but I want mine flowing and not sure you can do that if you have to hard code them. I will have a look but the main directory outside of the skin allows freedom of movement.

I just had a look at SxxLxx and although he does have years in his directory but unless you hard code the years in then images do not show. It is only JPG in the Genre and Years folder.

In the Years and Genres folders you have CVR files, to give you an example I have programmed my years from 1950 to 2050 with me putting them into the year folder, unless there is a CVR file called 2016 or 2017 it does not show up and it means that I do not have to do a new page every year for the rest of my life it is automatically done for you. Hitman has put up to 2020 in his folder, but hell BaaaaaaaaBBBByyyy I want to live forever ;)

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

There is no point having png's for these are they are essentially like album covers. It does expect them to be JPG's as they are loaded on the fly to match the genre or years you are paging through.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...