Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

BUG : Not saving top 20 or world charts ini files

Started by Mark Norville, July 28, 2015, 08:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

HI Barry,

I hope that it is not just me, but I have been trying to do top 20 and also chart decades where you need multiple arrows on screen. I have been clicking on the original buttons that was shown while skinning, and replacing with png files, but for some reason the top20_v2 file is not being written too.

I am skinning on my C: drive and not in a protected location such as c:\program files, I have also checked to make sure that the file was not write protected but still nothing.

Apologies if someone has reported this before.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Yes this is a bug, I have fixed it now. I am going to make a new V9 release as I think it is pretty stable now and there are a lot of fixes and enhancements.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

I'm going to string you up, spent all night and the past five days trying to skin this fooking thing lol

I might as well wait for the new version but has been good practise although meeting bugs and not being able to sort them out, does get a bit frustrating. I might just work on the design in the mean time, if I have any energy ;)

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

Barcrest

The release is out so you can grab it now, there were a few other bugs i found when doing that sound leisure skin. The issue we have had is since V9 nobody has been making any skins so no bugs have been pointed out in the skin tool. It was from V8 to V9 that we swapped out the graphics engine to support transparent PNG's and that is where some bugs crept in.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...