Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

BUG: 9.014 album view not saving properly

Started by Mark Norville, July 28, 2015, 04:56:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

Sad to say I have found a proper bug. Show label background (album cover) is unticked, so that it does not show the brown bar, but when you save it, and either go to the jukebox or indeed reload skin tool, the brown bars are there.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

I have found the problem anyway, it is to do with the candy covers, I removed that one and replaced it with one that I used before and the brown bars are now gone.

Just to add to this, I tried the original candyman 12 covers and that worked perfectly but when I used the template to make it 8 covers something went wrong, I will give it another try.

Yep just tried it again, no problem with the original candyman 12 covers, it does not like being altered I have only tried it with 8 covers, so I am not sure if it does the same with 6,10, 14 etc etc

Nope it is defiantly a bug it keeps switching on transparent artist/album labels. I have now used cover files from the previous version but am still having the same problem. I will it a couple more tried and starting again, but either me or not looking good.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

Nope I have tried it quite a few times with the same effect, created new skins in new folders, tried different covers with no joy.

Regards

Mark

Barcrest

So the bug is that it doesn't remember the transparency setting?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

If you take the 12 candyman make that into a 8 covers, make sure you have a new skin although I never tried the 8 with touchgenie it should happen eventually. Lets try 8 with touch a second, sorry just woke up so still half asleep.

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on July 29, 2015, 10:14:38 AM
If you take the 12 candyman make that into a 8 covers, make sure you have a new skin although I never tried the 8 with touchgenie it should happen eventually. Lets try 8 with touch a second, sorry just woke up so still half asleep.

I just tweaked the candy 12 because there was an error where artist and album were wrong on the top row for two albums and it's loaded up in e-touch transparent like i had it set.

Jukebox Stats...

Mark Norville

Make a 8 cover version from it, the 12 is fine.

Barcrest

Quote from: Mark Norville on July 29, 2015, 10:22:27 AM
Make a 8 cover version from it, the 12 is fine.

Mail me the cov file to take a look.

Jukebox Stats...