Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Video screen issue

Started by patcariss, November 08, 2010, 11:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

patcariss

After ages of mucking around with getting the videos to work i have got most of it working.

I have 1 problem though.

If i have a queue of video files playing and i power down the jukebox, when i restart the video is no longer in the middle of the screen.(It is half on the screen and half off)

I have a seperate screen to display videos
I have "Keep queue in memory" selected

If the queue is empty and i turn the software off and on again i dont have this problem.
It only occurs when there are item in the queue.

Thanks for your help

Pat

coffee

What OS and graphics card do you use?
This seems like a driver problem. If you use nvidia, look for the lastest driver on the nvidia forum. Also, there are a registry mod available on the nvidia forum which help to sort out your second screen problem at startup. Problems with the TV or second screen with nvidia cards is a common problem lately, you just need to find the correct mod for your card and install it.

patcariss

Quote from: coffee on November 09, 2010, 05:42:46 AM
What OS and graphics card do you use?
This seems like a driver problem. If you use nvidia, look for the lastest driver on the nvidia forum. Also, there are a registry mod available on the nvidia forum which help to sort out your second screen problem at startup. Problems with the TV or second screen with nvidia cards is a common problem lately, you just need to find the correct mod for your card and install it.

Thanks ill look into it
Im using a laptop at the moment and then using the external viedo out from that.
By the sounds of it this is causing me the grief.

Thanks Again

Patty