Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Video button

Started by Jim7, February 16, 2012, 03:15:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim7

Can someone please explain to me how the get the VIDEO button to properly work?? I have generated a library and can select the video on the GUI but it just plays the song.. where is the video part suppose to play??
Thanks
Jim

Barcrest

Is the track you are selecting a video? It should be showing the video on the now playing screen if that is the case. If it's not a video then you will see the vis. If you don't see either but hear the audio you might be missing a codec for that video type, usually installing the K-Lite codec pack resolves this.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Hitbig

Quote from: Jim7 on February 16, 2012, 03:15:23 AM
Can someone please explain to me how the get the VIDEO button to properly work?? I have generated a library and can select the video on the GUI but it just plays the song.. where is the video part suppose to play??
Thanks
Jim

Click on the Now Playing Section in the upper right corner of the default skin.
If you want it full screen the click on the small video square or ir if you
have a second monitor set up you can see the video will handling the album view.
Maybe.

Norman Marshall

How many screens are you using 1 or 2? if you are only using one screen then you need to change some settings in the option screen.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen