Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

video problems

Started by dewser, November 15, 2015, 02:40:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dewser

I think one of my programs got deleted by mistake.The video will play for a few minutes and then it slows down and is distorted.What program would I need to fix this problem

Mark Norville

Firstly what version of eTouch are you using and what operating system? If you think that you have deleted a program that you shouldn't have done, why don't you try and reinstall it.

Please remember that when asking a question always give operating system, version numbers not just for here but anywhere really as all configurations are different and sometimes it can help knowing what your set up is.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dewser

sorry about that.It is version 8.0.4 and I am running windows xp media center addition.My jukebox is a real free standing jukebox and I am not connected to the internet.I put everything on by usb stick.I would reinstall it but I dont know what it was

Mark Norville

You could try a system restore from when you first noticed the system playing up, it might possibly help. I would go through the add/remove programs to see if you can notice something missing such as abode flash for example.

I personally would say that you need to really buy a license to be honest, I mean keep using a demo version and such an old one and then on top of that using such an old and out of date operating system is not really a good thing.

Barry will be able to advise more as I have not used Windows XP since the Dodo died out, and cannot advise you on such an old system. I would check those things first though just incase, and try and think have you installed any new software if so which and generally trouble shoot the computer.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

dewser

Mark,what do you mean buy a license.I purchased a license when I 1st got this

Mark Norville

Weird not saying that you are a supporter, I would ask Barry to upgrade your forum status then, it just says that you are a newbie rather than anything else.

If you can see the private release section, then I would probably upgrading to the latest version that you can if you are a version 8 supporter then you should have a later version of 8 with bug fixes.

8.17 is the last version by the looks of things

Regards

Mark

dewser

Thanks Mark.I pm'd Barcrest.I had to change my email a few months ago and It put me down as just joining