Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

BUG : History Screen - Random

Started by Mark Norville, March 19, 2016, 02:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Hi Barry,

Just testing history screen out, and when you click on random in history the results come back blank with no information showing.

*** Suggestion ***

There are quite a few buttons in the history. and for the sake of skinning I am going to strip out a couple of buttons from it

Navigation
------------

You have a next and previous page which moves the listing down by 1 song which to myself is fooking stupid in my eyes. STRIPPED

You have page up and page down which moves at 9 a time. STAYING

You have My History and another history button. STRIPPED

*** Disclaimer ***

Version used latest
Admin of course using as admin
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

Another one to report

On the play options screen if you create a new skin you will see a red cross to cancel and there is a button to add all to playlist but that is also a cancel button.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

Another one to report

Jump to letter screen you have 0 - 9 a to z, if you click on D for example it takes you to D, however if you press on 0 - 9 it does not work, it should obviously go back to 2 unlimited etc.

Regards

Mark

Barcrest

The random history will only show songs played during random play when no user songs are selected.

Quote from: Mark Norville on March 20, 2016, 11:22:33 PM
Another one to report

Jump to letter screen you have 0 - 9 a to z, if you click on D for example it takes you to D, however if you press on 0 - 9 it does not work, it should obviously go back to 2 unlimited etc.

Regards

Mark

That button should take you back to the start, if that doesn't work then the slider probably also doesn't work. This is usually if you have some media with a strange starting character int he artist name.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...