Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Runtime error 481, invalid picture

Started by jacktucky, July 08, 2007, 05:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

Well that file appears to have the correct header. Aside from that i can't do any further testing until get home.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

jacktucky

Quote from: kizer on July 18, 2007, 06:11:18 AM
Ok, I found the original installer for Album Cover Download

Here you go. Clicky

Well, that thing did the same thing.  I dunno.    Something screwing up the .exe?  Can you zip it?  I appreciate the help.

*EDIT*  I Found it on some korean site....

=J

kizer

Ah I see what your saying now. I must be uploading the file in the incorrect format and its screwing up the .exe file. DuH. I'll fix it later today. how annoying. hahaha

Sorry.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

jacktucky

Quote from: kizer on July 18, 2007, 02:55:29 PM
Ah I see what your saying now. I must be uploading the file in the incorrect format and its screwing up the .exe file. DuH. I'll fix it later today. how annoying. hahaha

Sorry.

I got it from a korean site.  Might be good if you host it for other "freeboxers"

=J

Barcrest

Make sure you upload it as a binary, not ASCII. I use leech ftp it takes care of such things.

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Well I use FlashFXP which is great for all that stuff and for the life of me I couldn't figure out what was going on. Looks like after a uninstall and re-install its fixed.

So if anybody needs the file its up a few posts. ;)
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

jacktucky

barry:

Looks like many of my images were messed up.  I used album art downloader which I hear had a problem.  Also, I think you were right, many of my images were PNG but saved as JPG.  None of the conversion programs I could find would fix those.  Acdsee too.

I deleted every image on my drive.  I used album art aggregator to redownload.  I got many images automatically.  The ones that didn't come automatically, I either fixed the names and redownloaded, or downloaded them manually.  it sucked, but I'm done.

;D

=J

kizer

Wooohooo. looks like all that tinkering and my attempting to upload the app 50times would of payed off.  ;D

jacktucky

Yep, time to bug barry for change requests...... ;D :o

=J

chablis97

After download 1,000's of cover art pics to my new library, I'm getting this error :( 

Is my only solution to delete all art and start again?

naitab

You probably got some fake jpg files (such as a xml in .jpg extention) in you folders.

what I did is fire up FreeBox, then forward page by page and try to remember the last album name when freebox get that error; then go to check those forlders (up to 12 folders) right after that remembered album by using a picture prewiew app, delete the bade ones; do that until you can run through all the albums.

chablis97

Fixed.  I split my collection up into smaller and small sections until I narrowed it down to a few albums and found two corrupt jpg files.

Thanks

jacktucky

Yeah, I wish some of the developers could handle that message.   ;D

=J

Barcrest

There are over 100 refernces to loading jpg files. It would be a huge job to sort that out.. Would be easier to code an app that checks your cover art.

Jukebox Stats...

kizer

Couldn't you just use Album Art and have it open the folder with all your Mp3's in it and look for images that are missing. Assume they are either bad or missing?

As well I always tell freebox to look for cover.jpg and nothing else.