Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Playlist options?

Started by rumackay, January 19, 2013, 11:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumackay

The more I use this program the more I love it. I've got it set up out in the shed in my home bar and everyone loves it. I'm always mucking around with it and finding another way of using it. Recently I tried setting up some playlists, no dramas, easy enough to get up and running.

My questions:

- If I make a change to the playlist by adding another track is there an easier way to save the existing list than hitting "save" and then typing in the name of the existing playlist that I've just updated? It would be nice to just click "save current list" or something similar

- Is there a way to remove a song from the playlist from within the program? Eg - "remove from playlist"

- Is there an option to remove/hide the buttons "add all to queue" etc so that guests can't muck around with the playlists and can only see and select individual tracks from it?

- Covers are not always displayed when using playlists (at least for me) Sometimes they appear and other times they don't

- Is there a way to stop duplicate tracks from being selected in playlists? At least an option to switch duplicates on/off

Cheers