Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

update error

Started by jukejohn, February 20, 2013, 04:54:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barcrest

It will user cover.jpg and you can also specify a small cover "coversmall.jpg" that will be used for the browsing pages. I have my smaller cover set to 170 x 170 this speeds up the browsing.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Peja

Most of my folders have cover.jpg, however some may have folder.jpg, cd.jpg, or both.  Do I have to go into each folder and rename these individually or is there a way to create a cover.jpg??

I have gone all the way through the E's but its becoming tiresome.  I will go through and do them individually if I need to. 

Thanks Barcrest

Barcrest

You can let the config do it using rename first image but it could get it wrong. I think there are file tools to do it.

Jukebox Stats...

eist1

Try something like this Bulk Rename Utility http://www.bulkrenameutility.co.uk/Main_Intro.php Looks like this one is free, if not there are alot more similar out there.

Peja

Ok, I finally got done renaming all of covers to cover.jpg.  Some folders have coversmall.jpg as well but most just cover.jpg.  All other pics are gone from the folders.

I will uninstall etouch completely and reinstall. 

Can someone give me exactly what boxes I should check and which ones I shouldn't?  Then I can eliminate it as me doing something wrong. 

Thank you for any help you can give me.

Peja

Peja

Well, I got antsy and decided to reinstall the program by right clicking and running as administrator. 

The only box I checked within the config was change The Who to Who The.

I then hit the generate library button and waited for it to do its thing.  It came back with no errors found.  I closed the config. 

I then re-opened the config by right clicking on it and running as administrator and it came back with the Run-time error 76.  Path not found. 

I am completely lost at this point and it's unfortunate as I think it is a really slick program. 

Barcrest

Quote from: Peja on June 20, 2013, 04:42:22 PM
Well, I got antsy and decided to reinstall the program by right clicking and running as administrator. 

The only box I checked within the config was change The Who to Who The.

I then hit the generate library button and waited for it to do its thing.  It came back with no errors found.  I closed the config. 

I then re-opened the config by right clicking on it and running as administrator and it came back with the Run-time error 76.  Path not found. 

I am completely lost at this point and it's unfortunate as I think it is a really slick program.

Where did you install it too? What path?

Jukebox Stats...

Peja

I installed it to my C directory.  So C:\Etouchdemo.

Thanks,
Peja

Barcrest

I will make a new version availble to you.

Jukebox Stats...

Peja

Quote from: Barcrest on June 21, 2013, 06:34:58 PM
I will make a new version availble to you.

Awesome Barry.  Take your time, I will be out of town for a week so no rush.  I really appreciate your help on this and once this is up and running, I will definitely purchase the lifetime membership.

Peja

Peja

Barry,

I think I am ready to try a new version if possible.  Just let me know what I need to do.

Thanks,
Peja

Peja

Barry,

The new config file seems to work better.  I can at least get back into the exe and make changes.  Occasionally, it does the run time error again and I have to copy the 3 files back into the e-touch folder.  Other than that, it works great.  I am building my new juke system so I will be buying the life time license then. 

I also hope someone has a 1920 x 1080 skin I can use as this will be what my new 27" touchscreen monitor will be set at.   

Thanks again for the help!!

Peja

Barcrest

Quote from: Peja on July 10, 2013, 10:41:08 PM
Barry,

The new config file seems to work better.  I can at least get back into the exe and make changes.  Occasionally, it does the run time error again and I have to copy the 3 files back into the e-touch folder.  Other than that, it works great.  I am building my new juke system so I will be buying the life time license then. 

I also hope someone has a 1920 x 1080 skin I can use as this will be what my new 27" touchscreen monitor will be set at.   

Thanks again for the help!!

Peja

Any of the widescreen skins should be fine on that monitor.

:beer

Jukebox Stats...