Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Unticked something I shouldn't have....

Started by ballen, November 19, 2015, 01:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ballen

I unticked something I shouldn't have in the key-board shortcut section and now can't stop or escape.   :(
I also don't have those buttons on the skin I'm using so no help there. 
Is there a file I can edit?

Thanks!

Mark Norville

Just go back into admin and keystrokes and re enable the keystroke. Unless I am missing something?
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

ballen

Mark Norville

I cannot see how escape is not working but I shall say ok. I would do the following

1) Move the skin that was loading as default outside of the skins directory

Start the program again so that it defaults to what ever is there and try that. I don't even think that keystrokes has anything to do with the escape key as that is hard coded I think. Screenshots and some knowledge of what you are working on would be helpful.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Gaucho

What skin are you using and have you modified it.

Risim

Under etouch folder there is a key.dat or something erase it and restart the escape should work...i think

ballen

Quote from: Risim on November 19, 2015, 02:16:29 AM
Under etouch folder there is a key.dat or something erase it and restart the escape should work...i think
Erased it, no change.

ballen

Quote from: Gaucho on November 19, 2015, 01:52:45 AM
What skin are you using and have you modified it.
Using SxxLxxS_PNG_V9.0.04 (1024x768).  Removed it so they default would work and still no good.

ballen

While trying to set up the keyboard shortcuts I unticked the top 2 things.  Forgot what they were called.

Mark Norville

Ok changing my original comment that they don't matter, but they do.

With sxxlxx you should have more options in the bottom right and then you should see setup.

Mark Norville

ballen

Already removed More Options & Set Up, but thanks for the vid.

Mark Norville

Easy solution would be to download slxxlxx again from the skin section and then put that into the directory so that it sees it as your version and then do it that way.

http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=5422.0

ballen

Tried that and didn't work.
Looks like a reinstall :(

Mark Norville

Don't reinstall just yet. I am heading of to bed as 3am here, Barry will be online in 5 to 6 hours if you can wait that long. The replacing should work as it is the same folder name so it should load up that skin, unless you renamed the folder to something else such as

ORIGINAL SKIN

ORIGINAL SKIN 2

You would need to make sure that the previous version was named the same. If I had more time then I could have tried it but I don't think that you need a full install.