Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Queue Options

Started by ecbrad, June 13, 2009, 11:05:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ecbrad

This has confounded me a couple of times now.

I like having the queue button displayed. What I don't like is having the queue options available, like shuffle queue and clear queue. So I like to disable them. However that option sometimes seems to disappear or I can't find it. Am I going nuts or am I missing something? When this happens I just have to make the queue button itself not available but thats annoying.

Cheers,
Brad

fordman

Go To Options>Coin Settings You will see the Queue Options there.
Select Set Queue to Read only and it will disable the Queue functions. Then make sure you hit the Save Settings button.

After you have save the settings, the queue will look like this:

All Queue options are gone and disabled!

:beer

Fordman

ecbrad

Thanks! It was driving me nuts. Kind of a weird spot to put them though. I thought they would have been in button options. As it was I edited the skin to take those buttons out but whilst they don't appear they still work if you touch those areas.

Cheers,
Brad

eist1

Fordman is becoming the "God" of the Options screen :beer I've been using Freebox/Etouch for years and still don't use or know where to find all of the Options... Great job Fordman! And graet job on the Tutorials!

ecbrad

I agree. I've been reading extensively. I still think that these options are in the wrong spot though. If you were inserting real credits to play songs you wouldn't want anyone to be able to clear the queue, shuffle the clear, next song etc.

Brad

fordman

Thanks For the kind words Folks!

I really love this E-Touch program and I love all the different options that are available with it. I've used all the other available jukebox programs and none really stand out to me like E-Touch. I really love the support from Barcrest too!  ;D

I've asked my share of help questions, thats why I try to help wherever I can.

I have more tutorials coming soon!

:beer

Fordman

Barcrest

Quote from: ecbrad on June 14, 2009, 04:16:36 AM
I agree. I've been reading extensively. I still think that these options are in the wrong spot though. If you were inserting real credits to play songs you wouldn't want anyone to be able to clear the queue, shuffle the clear, next song etc.

Brad

If you are using credits then you would set the queue to read only. I didn't want the queue options on the credits settings screen but as i have already stated there is limited space on the options screen. I guess i really need to re-jig everything on that screen. I am really lacking in time to do anything on freebox right now and it's annoying. This weekend went as follows..

Friday I left work and then had to take delivery of 2 megatouch machines. Right after that i went and covered a friends karaoke. I got home at 2:30am and it was bed time.
Saturday I got up and spent the whole day converting a photoplay machine to a coin operated freebox cab. Finally got that deliverd to the guy at 9:00pm and then took delivery of some screens of him. I also had to look at mega touch ION and so i didn't get away until midnight. I managed to catch an hour in the pub and then i worked on fixing up the so called dead megatouch i recieved on Friday. I got that up and running and went to bed at 5:20am.
Sunday I got up and had to go out to do another karaoke that was 2:00pm til 8:00pm it ended up going on until 10:00pm and so i got home at midnight and had a few beers with some people around listening to my jukebox. Someone managed to crash it but i don't know how and they clicked the error off before telling me... GREAT, More work finding that now.
Today i am in work and after work I have to go and look at the mega touch ION again. Pick up another megatouch off the guy and give him back a mame PC and JPAC he gave me to try out. I have not had chance this weekend to try it at all i am hoping i can at least clone the drive tonight before returning it to him.

So as you can see i have no time for freebox right now, maybe just maybe tuesday night will be free and I can get some stuff worked on then. I just wish i could make Freebox my fulltime job as there is a load of stuff i want to do with it but I just can't find the time right now.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

fordman

Barcrest,

Keep doing what your doing!  ;D  :beer

The UPdates will come, when they come!  :beer

I would rather you take the time needed for propper fixes of bugs VS just throwing something out there.

Your on the 12th update since V5 was released. Not many other programs out there have that kind of dedication and progress time.  :beer

Do what you gotta do because where all happy that you do what you do!  ;D

:beer  :beer

Fordman