Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

New BUG V5 - Run-Time 5 Invalid procedure call or argument - V5

Started by Sharpy, June 10, 2009, 10:53:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharpy

Hi Guys,

Now getting:

"Run-Time 5 Invalid procedural call or argument" seems to occur randomly during playback of any song and occurs when using either the main hard drive or external NAS drive; either way it crashes and end's E-touch.

Have also tried with or without using the touch screen due to the jumping issue..

Has anyone else had this issue or is it just my wreck of a cab??

Cheers again

Sharpy's JukeBox; I'm currently playing:

Barcrest

Is that the full message displayed? It now has debugging code so it should acutally show more than that.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Sharpy

Yeah that's the full error message; I haven't updated it to the latest release yet
Sharpy's JukeBox; I'm currently playing:

fordman

Install the latest release, the Re-generate your libraries with the config4.exe.

I had gotten the same error when I installed 5.0.11. Then I just re-generated my libraries and the error went away. Also, I never run E-Touch from the check box within the install program on the install finish screen. In the past, when I did run it from the check box, I would get an error of some sort. So I have now made it a habit to install, un-check the 'Run E-Touch' from the installer 'Finish' screen, open config4.exe and re-generate my libraries with each new update.

Fordman

Dannymh

I get the same issue have tried the below

- Installed the latest version, Did not start immediately, went to config and when generating the library I get the error

- Uninstalled latest version, reinstalled previous version, same issue

- Unisntalled and installed version 4 same issue.

It appears to be broken in a specific album I remove songs sequentially and the same issue happens on the next song.

Is there any log or way to get more information. Is there a way to turn on debug or get it to the the code debug level?

Cheers

Barcrest

It seems you have a bad album, i would assume it's the one before the ones you are are removing hence it appears to be the next album. Try removing the album before, there are links on here to tools that will fix bad mp3's you could try running one of those.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...