Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Charts

Started by Norman Marshall, October 16, 2011, 05:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Charts are done, Who wants them?
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

coffee

Please.....
I can upload them to my website and create a page for the charts for you and send you a link which you can post up here if you like.

Norman Marshall

Yeah that would be great coffee, in the mean time ive emailed the updated files to you
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Norman Marshall

Did everyone receive novembers charts?

coffee

Quote from: GlennCarnell on October 16, 2011, 05:54:48 PM
Charts are done, Who wants them?
Dude sorry, I'm to blame for that as I haven't uploaded it yet. I have recieved it by email.
I'll get my bud into gear and sort it as soon as possible.
I'll PM you when it's up with a link.

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on November 09, 2011, 05:43:40 PM
Did everyone receive novembers charts?

I got em but i have not had chance to upload them either, sorry.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

No probs Dudes I just wanted to know if you had received them

Barcrest

I just mailed them to someone who asked for them.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Barry Did you get all of this years charts of coffee, ive got them them if you need them

wwwombat

I like a copy of them (if they're not going to make it into an updated beta). These charts are the main driving force behind my jukebox.

Barcrest

If someone wants to send me all the charts we are missing I will try and update the installer over the weekend to include them. I need to make a new demo release anyway and find the website FTP details so i can zip it up and send it to harvey for some web site optimization. I also need to fix the paypal button at the top of the forum.

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Quote from: wwwombat on November 11, 2011, 05:43:58 AM
I like a copy of them (if they're not going to make it into an updated beta). These charts are the main driving force behind my jukebox.
Can you PM me your email so i can send the charts to you