Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

v7 Download compatible with Black and Blue Skin

Started by cduvarney, July 24, 2015, 12:17:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cduvarney

Does anyone know where I can download E-Touch Jukebox v7that would be compatible with the Black and Blue skin?  I found the old private threads for v7, but the links do not work.  I love the Black and Blue skin, but I don't think I will be able to use that skin in v9, based upon what I have already read.  Thanks in advance for your help.

Mark Norville

I would hold on for the moment but it depends on how desperate you are for black and blue skin, I am coming up to speed on the creation process and I know that others have the knowledge as well, so you might end up seeing a V9 of black and blue or indeed something better.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Mark Norville

The previous builds are in the relevant section but I notice that the download links have gone, which does not help you much. Barcrest will be able to help more anyway.
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

Barcrest

Someone else posted up links to all the missing old versions, I will look at getting them back on this site over the weekend but hopefully someone else can give you a link before then. I am also looking at updating BnB however it will need new PNG images to look the best in V9.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Cary_B

Mark, have you gotten anywhere on updating the Black and Blue skin?  I have had zero luck with building my own, but I jumped in and tried again.  S L O W L Y, it is starting to make a tiny bit of sense.  I also have ZERO graphic skills, but was playing around with a PNG editing program, and figured out how to make a fairly nice looking PNG alphabet.  (By stealing others work off the internet, and adding things together.  But so far, it does look fairly nice.)  I have only gotten a few letters done, but at least now know how to do that.  Like I posted before, maybe if we all got together, we could collaborate on a new skin.  I know there is no way I will have the skills or time to a full one, but wouldn't mind helping out with some things if I could. 

I really want the Black and Blue skin back.  Especially a hi-res version.  Preferably a full HD version, but any Hi-Res widescreen will work.

cduvarney

I have downloaded v7 and all of the skins.  I will be installing them this evening!  Again, thank you for all of your help.

Mark Norville

Sorry for not replying sooner Cary B only just read your message, I started on black n blue, but I gave up to be honest, I am working on something original and I have another idea for a skin as well. I am close but not close at the moment, I think I have spent about 5 days trying to finish this off hopefully today as I was awake all night trying to do stuff but was just like a zombie and couldn't think, at the moment I am having problems with the top 20 not displaying buttons can't wait for the next release to see if they are bug issues.

Regards

Mark