Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

LED TITLE

Started by netcat, April 30, 2008, 02:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

netcat

Morning Barry.

Might it be possible to have the Jukebox display a modifyable TITLE screen.

in my case, since its at my moms house I'd like it to display something like "Welcome to Sandy'd Bar"

Thanks

Barcrest

Where do you want this displayed? On the led sign while the juke is booting up, or while the jukebox is idle? I can add both, it's pretty straight forward.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

netcat

Id be content with starts up and when idlebut between songs or, added it to the artist song, info that is being displayed all the time would just be icing to the cake.

Hor are you by the way, havent heard from you in ages and youre never on messenger anymore?

Barcrest

I'm hardly ever at home (I say home, i use the term loosely). I'm also having a lot of personal stuff go on right now i can't really get my head around. Oh yeah and it's raining.

Jukebox Stats...

netcat

whenever you can get on Messenger I'd enjoy chatting with you.

netcat

any more thought on implementing this ?

Also for the commercial version you could have the option of "scrolling" commercial messages in the middle of songs and while not doing anything.

could have a text file containing lines of text to be displayed when not playing music and in between songs maybe ?

Barcrest

I was away last weekend visiting my daughter it was her birthday... The big 1 year of age thing LOL I am at home this weekend so i am going to have a big coding session. I have done some work but i want to hold off on a release until i have everything mentioned on here tidied up. I'm thinking later sat.

Jukebox Stats...

netcat

Happy birthday to the little one

Barcrest

Jukebox Stats...