Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Few things I Came across V 9.0.04

Started by griff4405007, April 02, 2015, 12:05:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

griff4405007

First, glad the site is back online.

--After generating the database I saw the error log was very large. I looked at it to find that I was getting Error #76 then #52 repeatedly back to back. Audio DB?
--Could not get a playlist to load, they save just fine.

I posted a request awhile ago, but it might of got deleted, when the web site DB was lost. I wanted to know if an option could be added so that radio stations
will not get added to the Hot Hits and Most Played.
As always GREAT Work.
Thank you,

Sean

Barcrest

I will take a look at this. I have a new build that fixes up the tags if using the band tag on videos. I will hold off releasing that and see if I can get this change implemented in the same 9.0.05 release later.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

kevinlpowercom

Hi Barry,
  Glad to see the site back up.  I will be sending you some more money to keep things going as well.  Speaking of past request, any chance of getting the rotating fanart going on the second screen for music only?

Thanks,

Kevin

Barcrest

Cheers for that dude.  :beer

How would you want that rotating fanart to work? Detail it for me and i'll get it in the next build.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

jukejohn

ajs1544

I also  couldnt get playlists to load

kevinlpowercom

It would be nice to have the second monitor cycle the fanart in the bands particular folder while the music is playing.  For instance, if a Tool MP3 is playing the second monitor would cycle through the the jpegs in the Tool fanart folder.

Thanks again