Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

cover art resolution

Started by digitalpackrat, August 23, 2008, 08:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digitalpackrat

What size cover art is everyone collecting?  What resolution have people found to have the best quality show up with the smallest file size so the pages load quicker?  For some reason it takes a few seconds to load between pages though i have yet to use the new config program.

jacktucky

I've been favoring 500x500 lately with the new config tool and coversmall.jpg, but I used to use 300x300

bzpilot

With a screen resolution of 1024x768 anything over 450x450 for the large cover image and 170x170 for the small cover art image (assuming you are useing the 12 cover art display) would be wasted with the current freebox skins.

500x500 is a good size to use for the large image and is the most common size you will find.

digitalpackrat

thx for the information.  i've spent the last week+ getting high quality (500x500) cover art and man does it make the juke look so much better.  now that I have 99% of my artwork taken care of I started looking at other features of freebox and one I can't seem to figure out is the decades button...  what exactly is it, if i try and click on any of the 3 options it says chart not found so the next question after what is/what does it do?  is where can i get the charts.  I tried searching the forums but didn't see much except renaming it to somthing else.  also what is the history button  I've just reinstalled my OS and freebox so if anything was there before there isn't now.  is it somthing like the top10?

FYI Jukebox cover manager is a godsend.  I would have been looking for cover art forever and very easy to use.  And it looks like he just updated the app a few days ago to search even more locations
http://home.online.no/~llindga/

Barcrest

Decades Button.
It conatains historical top 10 charts. You pick a year and month and it shows the charts for that year/month. Great for looking up top 10's on birthdays etc. If you have the tracks in your jukebox it offers you the chance to play them.

History.
This is a history of all tracks played and what time and date.

Hope that clears up your questions regarding that.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...