Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Videos not going Full Screen

Started by dedos, October 21, 2009, 02:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dedos

This may be an error on my part:

I enabled/checked on "Auto Full Screen for Karaoke/Video (Single Screen).  When the video is queued and following music or another video, it will not go into full screen. I have to manually click on the "now playing" 

Did I miss something?  I'm testing with both AVI and MKV files and have my laptop set to 800 x 600 res as well as ET Full Screen.

Thanks

Dennis

Barcrest

It will not automatically switch to the now playing screen with the video full screen until the timout period has elapsed. However if you click the small now playing to go to the main now playing screen it should be fullscreen, this is as designed.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

dedos

Thanks for the reply Barcrest,

Does it make sense to add a feature request to the list in having videos play full screen off any menu?  Maybe an option to add to the "appearance settings"?  Or maybe i should just configure my ET to go to the main "playing now" screen instead of being on the selection screen.

There will be definitely videos involved in my project but with that comes with people i know who will just press every button in the world until they get it right.

Advice?

Thanks

-D

dedos

Hmm, the video is not going full screen even from the Now Playing screen.  Do I always have to hit the small "now playing" on the upper right to get it to full screen on a single screen scenario?

Barcrest

The only way to use videos properly is 2 screens. People will want to select songs while a video is playing menaing a single screen just doesn't really work well.

Jukebox Stats...

dedos

I'm ok with the single screen tap upper corner full screen functio for now until I get a second monitor involved but.....

Why do my videos have a black border around them which is not truley full screen. Am I doing something wrong? 

Barcrest

It is because of the aspect of the original video. It doesn't stretch the video so there is a border on some of them.

Jukebox Stats...