Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Stuck Between Tracks!!

Started by Risim, May 17, 2011, 02:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leeclark2612

Just a silly thought Alemar, but if the jukes are all windows based, could you use 'Remote Desktop' to do what you're doing from home? saves you driving for 1:30hrs...is it easily possible barcrest?

Risim

Quote from: leeclark2612 on June 23, 2011, 07:59:07 AM
Just a silly thought Alemar, but if the jukes are all windows based, could you use 'Remote Desktop' to do what you're doing from home? saves you driving for 1:30hrs...is it easily possible barcrest?
Yeah it is but some locations dont have internet access.  I am looking into remote desktop for locations that do have broadband connections though, thanks.

Barcrest

I can add the key for you tonight
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Risim

I still see this error on and off.  Next button is no good when this error occurs. I cant find the reset button with the latest beta is it still availbe?
  A bar owner asked me to leave the progress bar on so that when the error occurs he can jst slide the song to its end a couple of times until it stops repeating the track and continues with queue.  Keep in mind this error is with mp3s and client say it occurs when theres alot of songs in queue.  But yesterday I saw it for my self with a jukebox that only had 2 songs left in queue but had alot of songs before it froze up. 
Most of my juke have wmp9 and I read somewhere we should be running wmp11, could this be the cause?

Barcrest

Leaving the progress bar on means customs can skip other peoples songs to get theirs to the front of the queue which is why i don't recommend that. Also it crashes the jukebox if you are using the crossfader.

Personally I use WMP11 and so that is the one i recommend. I have not had my juke hanging on tracks for a long while.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...