Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

display size problems

Started by Harvez, October 25, 2011, 08:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvez

Hi guys

Running latest v7, using the software on a lenovo all in one touch screen 21" pc.
No matter what resolution I try I cannot get the jukebox software to stay inside the screen.
If i try a high res skin it seems to cut the bottom off and then if i go full screen its worse then drop back to normal view its cutting half the screen out again, been at this for the last 4-5 hours and ready to launch the pc out the window, anyone shine a possible issue ive been over looking?

cheers

Harvez

ps. running windows 7 64bit home premium

Barcrest

What resolutions does your screen support? You can check this in the graphics properties. Have you tried the widescreen skins?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Harvez

it will go upto 1990x600 and everything in between

ill try some screenshots later when i go home from work, as last night i was too pissed off with it to bother lol

Barcrest

Only 600? That might be the issue. 800 x 600 will work if you try that but it will be stretched. The widescreen skins are taller than that hence you seeing them cut off.

Jukebox Stats...

Harvez

Sorry home now, highest is 1920x1080

Harvez

thats the screen shot with the screen res set on 1920x1080 as you can see the first image dosnt fit the screen but when i go full screen its cut off.

Barcrest

What skin is that? 1024x768 or the 800 x 600?

Jukebox Stats...

Harvez

1064x768

I've managed to get the 1300x600 skin to almost fill the screen but wont go full screen as again cuts off, its good enough for home use I suppose.