Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

something went wrong

Started by sparkie15, December 24, 2015, 05:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark Norville

Your serial number will be in the registry hence not asking you to type in again, it only asks you the once unless you completely remove everything from the registery
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

sparkie15

I did think that.  It all seems ok now looks like the windows 7 update is causing the issue.  I've turned it off as i don't need the updates for that machine.  I must admit i prefer the layout of v7 skin it has more of a pub style to it  but assume with the $35 donation i am only entitled to the v9 download as when i install the v7 version it wont play the song thats chosen it just puts it in the queue and sits there with no track loaded. 

Mark Norville

I haven't messed around with version 7 to be honest, it might be a bug or knowing you something you are doing wrong.

I know that Barry lost some data and put stuff back on from previous stuff that he found, so he might have uploaded something dodgy that he thought might be the final working version, but had that bug in it, I;m not saying that did happen but it might be something like that.

As long as you are a supporter, then you can download what you can see, if you was not meant to download it then you wouldn't be able to see it such as I cannot see the lifetime stuff.

Let's have a quick nosey about version 7.

Regards

Mark
I am now retired from the jukebox scene. I still visit from time to time and will help if I can, but apart from that. I am no longer a slave to downloading and tagging.

sparkie15

Ha Ha what do u mean something i mite be doing you cheeky beggar. lol.  It wasnt my fault honest.  It was working then it wasn't removed the updates now its working again.   I usually don't have problems with anything from building my arcade machine and virtual pinball machine and something as simple as this threw a spanner in.  Ill give v7 another bash and see how it goes.  Thanks for the help Mark n by the way your name aint that bad either.
Thanks Mark