Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Refreshing monitor

Started by Norman Marshall, January 20, 2013, 01:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norman Marshall

Is there a software that will automaticly refresh a touchscreen monitor so that it doesnt freeze? Ive had this problem for a long time now and i thought i had it sorted by buying a proper gvission touchscreen monitor and conecting it by serial cable and not usb, But christmas and new year me and the family had a night in the dartroom partying and my juke kept on freezing when left alone for a while resulting in a restart, I have done all the power saving options to always stay on and that hasnt worked, The pub who i play darts for has a juke and every so often you see the screen go blank so im wondering if its the screen refreshing itself so it doesnt freeze or is it the motherboard refreshing itself, or is it software doing it.

I have both my monitors connected to a pci express card, I wonder if thats causing my issues
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Well in pub I have my 3m touchscreen connected to a compaq sff via serial and the screen blanks off on that after a set time but i can just walk up and touch it and it's all back and ready to go.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...