Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Animation Feature

Started by fatfoot123, July 15, 2015, 09:09:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatfoot123

Hi BB
I only get animation when all in animation settings are checked - but when uncheck animate all covers no animation
If you can provide the settings you use ie speed exactly etc I will know if it's me or what I'm expecting to happen is not what Is actually possible right now.
Cheers Fatfoot

Barcrest

I have the check box for use animation on attract and i have attract mode set to spin on this and it works fine for me. I do have some other animations but i can't see that altering it. You do need to select an animation from the drop down or it will not work.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

I'm not having any luck with this one. My understanding was in animation you can choose basically all animation in attract mode random spin anything except page to page. Think I might have it wrong
Cheers Fatfoot

Barcrest

Quote from: fatfoot123 on August 19, 2015, 07:11:08 PM
I'm not having any luck with this one. My understanding was in animation you can choose basically all animation in attract mode random spin anything except page to page. Think I might have it wrong
Cheers Fatfoot

If you have attract mode set to spin on this it will just random the albums displayed. The other attract modes are for displaying images or flash files.

Jukebox Stats...

fatfoot123

Hi BB
Would love this feature to animate the covers page to page in attract mode or when random play mostly running I.e I'd hoped to have animation from bottom left generating for example
Thanks fatfoot

Barcrest

Quote from: fatfoot123 on September 12, 2015, 10:59:46 PM
Hi BB
Would love this feature to animate the covers page to page in attract mode or when random play mostly running I.e I'd hoped to have animation from bottom left generating for example
Thanks fatfoot

You can have that set for spin on this if that is set to be the attract mode.

Jukebox Stats...