Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Run-time error 75 - config tool

Started by Tinydane, April 26, 2010, 09:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tinydane

Hello:
I'm new to the community here and just bought freebox.  I loaded it fine and launched the config tool for the first time.  It scanned all my files and came up with a total, I then click ok and get a Run-time error '75' Path/File access error.
Anyone know how to remedy this?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Barcrest

What version of windows are you running? If it's not XP then it needs to be run in admin mode.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Tinydane

I'm on XP and my login is the admin login.

I restarted and rescanned and 3 more times in a row it still errored.  4th time no error and things loaded.  Although when i click on an entry in the album list (that does not have a artist or album name) and do a get album cover it throws a different error.

I'm going to work on cleaning up some of these files (which I thought I had them all in good shape but looks like not) and see how things go after that.  (fingers crossed)

Barcrest

Try a re-install... It could be either the REC or CVR files are corrupt, or you have specified to resize and image and the image is invalid. Rename the E-Touch folder in program files to add OLD at the end and re-install from a fresh download of the latest V5 build then see how you get on.

Jukebox Stats...

Tinydane

Ok..config has been running good for me now for the last week.  I've been spending lots of time updating and cleaning up more of the files and the few times I've restarted and regenerated the library it's worked without a problem.

I also didnt realize once generated I needed to exit out and go back into config for it to do other operations..so that has solved some mystery as well.

Thanks

Barcrest

Yeah that exit and re-load thing is annoying i need to sort out that at some point.

Jukebox Stats...