Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Save Freebox album/ artist inventory as file

Started by Pinball, January 20, 2009, 02:56:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

Is there a way to either print off MY  freebox album lists and artists or save/export it to a file. ??   Either in frrebox or in the configurator.  I just want to be able to have an inventory of what is on my box.

Thanks,

Randy

kizer

Using the config app one of the options used to be export as a CSV file. I haven't looked at it in a while, but it might still be there. Sorry for not sounding to intelligent since I haven't build a new database in a while.
I'm not around 100% so please feel free to PM if you need direct help. Trust me I'm not ignoring you in a post. ;)

Orc

As I understand That does not work now.....

It just outputs an empty file.........

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Pinball

Any luck with being able to output the artist album lists?

Randy

Barcrest

Not actually looked at it since as it was low priority. I will see if i can get it working this weekend for you.

Jukebox Stats...

Pinball

Pinball

I was wondering if any progress was made on the ability to print off the artist/album list?

Thanks.

Randy

Barcrest

Go into the config... Select the edit tools and in there you can export to a CSV file. I tried it and it worked fine for me.

Jukebox Stats...

Pinball

It Works!!!  Thanks alot Barry.  That was a big help.  :beer

fordman

I know you can make an abulmn/artist file, but what about songs within the artist/albumn listing?

Thanks,

Fordman

Barcrest

So you want to export every single track out? I t can be done i suppose if you really want it.

Jukebox Stats...

fordman

Having every single track would be great (for me) but if it is a big deal and no one else wants it ,then it isnt worth implementing.

Just my thoughts,

Fordman

Barcrest

Not a big deal it will be in the next V5 release... However i have changed the database structure now to fix an error when updating with the genres so it will not be compatible with the old V4.

Jukebox Stats...