Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V8 Hot Hits not working

Started by D2e, May 30, 2012, 07:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D2e

In V8, whenever I hit the 'Hot Hits' button the box freezes & CTRL-ALT-DEL needs to be accessed to close the program. It happens each & every time & that is the only button causing it. Have re-installed V8 3X & rebooted multiple times.

Also, on the search screen, I have unchecked the 'request track' option, but it's still there & operational on the search screen. Have rebooted, saved settings, etc.

Barcrest

Try deleting the most_played.dat and see if it works, the code for that was changed and if you have an old one there it could cause issues. It will be rebuilt when you load up the jukebox.

The request track button sounds like a bug i will take a look at it.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

D2e

deleting most_played.DAT did not fix the problem. Still locks up when hot hits is touched. I tried after regenerating library as well.

Another bug: on the 28 albums screen, the top row cover art for albums # 5 & # 6 is reversed. Meaning the name of album # 5 will say Aaron Lewis but show an ABBA cover. # 6 will show Aaron Lewis but say ABBA.
The title is correct, the covers are switched. It is like that on every single screen.
When you clock the album it rights itself but I can't get them correct in album view.

Barcrest

Ok the 28 Albums view just needs fixing in the skin tool... I will have this fixed in the next release.

The most played is built from your user_history file, that might be corrupt or have invalid references in it. Try renaming that and deleteing the most_played.dat
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

D2e

Quote from: Barcrest on June 01, 2012, 07:37:45 AM
The most played is built from your user_history file, that might be corrupt or have invalid references in it. Try renaming that and deleteing the most_played.dat

OK, although you lose all the history it does seem to be working now.

BTW, moving the images from the lifetime skins to the new blue & black folders doesn't work. Scaling is off.
Hopefully they'll revise them for V8.