Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Various Artists

Started by theroamingbone, July 31, 2012, 09:02:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theroamingbone

I have an album that is showing up as "various artists" since I've donated and now have the full version.  When I bring the same exact folder into the demo version the band name displays correctly.  Any ideas??

ecbrad

It sounds like the Artist Tag is not consistant across all of the tracks. Either fix that especially it's one of the stupid "Artist Blah Feat. Artist I'm helping a mate out" tag.

Also you can try checking "Use Album Name for various Artists" box.

Cheers,
Brad

Barcrest

Yeah if a track has a featured atrist i put that into the title.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

theroamingbone

No featured artists and the tags are consistent.  Like I said, when I am running the demo, it comes up fine with the artist name.  For some reason the full version thinks it's various artists.  I'm so confused  ??? ???  lol

Barcrest

What does it show up as in the config?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

theroamingbone

Shows up as various artists in the config.  I can change the artist name but then it doesn't show up in the correct order when I run e-touch.

theroamingbone

I have no good explanation for this....it's working now.  I renamed the album in config which changed the name but it remained out of order.  I Then removed the album and regenerated the library and it seems to be working fine now.   I guess it just wasn't in the mood to cooperate the first time.  :beer