Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Couple issues with video/VIS

Started by modessitt, March 04, 2012, 10:53:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

modessitt

Just upgraded to the newest version, although my older version was exhibiting this issue, too.

I added a video.  It plays fine, but ever since I setup the video tab and then played the video (auto-ufull screen), I can't hide the VIS on the audio tracks (even though I have it selected to "Hide Vis On Now Playing Screen (Single Screen)".  If I turn off the auto full screen, then uncheck the hide vis, recheck the hide vis, then save - then it will hide the VIS again.  But I can't autoplay videos in full screen, and if I change it back, then the problem comes back.

The only other thing I wish it would do - If I coul have it go to play the Video immediately in full screen mode without waiting, but if I set the timer to 0 seconds, it doesn't stay on the select screen long enough to make any choices...

Owens817649

Trying to find out if this has been addressed or fixed that I am not seeing. I have searched the forum and didn't find anything. I am using v7.0.8 but Have tried the v8 demo and getting same results. I can't hide the vis if full screen videos are checked. Any help in the right direction would be greatful before iI make the splash to V8

Barcrest

The vis is displayed in the same box as the videos, this is why it shows if you want fullscreen videos. The ideal set up for videos as I have always stated is dual screen due to not being able to see them whilst selecting on a single screen.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...