Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

v8.0.05 Bug...Still :(

Started by urbecrisch, October 18, 2013, 04:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

urbecrisch

Hi Barry.  I know I have reported this before so I wanted to know if it is something that can be fixed. In the newest v8.0.05 when I have etouch filtered under NEWLY ADDED I cannot use the search function.  I remember this working many versions before and think it is senseless to have to back out of the NEWLY ADDED filter and search only through AUDIO view.  Any chance this can be fixed.

Barcrest

Quote from: urbecrisch on October 18, 2013, 04:36:18 PM
Hi Barry.  I know I have reported this before so I wanted to know if it is something that can be fixed. In the newest v8.0.05 when I have etouch filtered under NEWLY ADDED I cannot use the search function.  I remember this working many versions before and think it is senseless to have to back out of the NEWLY ADDED filter and search only through AUDIO view.  Any chance this can be fixed.

I will take a look at this for you now.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Barcrest

WOW It's a bigger issue than I thought... This may take sometime to fix, there is some legacy code I have dumped out but i have discovered some other issues.

Jukebox Stats...

PG Pete

Hi Barry I've Got Issues With Search  E.g. I Have Artist XTC Only On Compilation Albums And Search Can Not Find Them ,   Also On The Track Listing Screen At The Bottom Of Page There Are No Alternative Albums Showing , I Am Using Windows XP . On A Better Note I Have Been Working On Updating Vertical  Skins ( Christmas & Halloween ) To V8, And If Anyone Is Interested I Will Upload Them , Thanks To Coffee And Others ( But Will Need Advice On How To Up Load ) Thanks For A Brill Program

Barcrest

Have you tried the latest release? You can mail me skins to upload if you wish. If you do a full search xtc should show up.

Jukebox Stats...