Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

V8.0.5 Skin Editor - Several bugs

Started by RandyT, December 07, 2013, 06:32:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RandyT

The worst right now that has me dead in my tracks is that I cannot resize a control.  It always takes the first number and gets stuck at the size of that digit.  Any new value will be ignored unless the first digit is smaller than the previous first digit.  Keeps doing this until it hits the minimum of 1 pixels.

Another bad one is that when changing images on a control, other controls, or the entire frame often jumps to new positions when double clicking on the image in the file requester.  Seems not to do this when the file is selected, and "open" is clicked.

Also, all of the text labels seem to show the default vb "labelxx" text, but once clicked on, will show the proper labels.

The first one makes it all but impossible to make any real progress.

Barcrest

What control are you trying to resize? You are better setting the styles to 0 then resizing the control then setting the style back. V9 is in alpha and that control is no longer used in favour of one that supports png files.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

RandyT

Sorry, "control" in the VB sense.    Basically any button or other screen element which can be resized.  The resize function does not seem to be working, other than to make something smaller (and smaller, etc...). It's maddening.

But I just tried the workaround you suggested, and it works.  Thanks.