Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Artist starting with Z not showing up

Started by landsharks, January 16, 2011, 11:47:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

landsharks

Hello All. I am using version 6036 and love it. However, when I generate my library it picks up all artists exept ZZ Top which is my last artist. Any suggestions on how to get it to recognize that artist? I did notice this on previous versions as well.

Also, I noticed that the program does not recognize album art as hidden files even if it is part of the tag. I have had to open the hidden file and save it as a unhidden file. I know this is a small issue and I have found a work around, but thought I would mention it just in case any one else has had the same issue.

Another problem I have encountered is that I cannot get the program to go to the Now playing screen after a set period of time. It will only go to Now Playing if I click on the track that is playing. Any suggestions?

Thank you all for your assistance.

corus75

load the latest version, all issues are sorted.
I remember the now playing issue , I had spin on this selected in attract mode settings even with attract mode disabled.
but like i said all sorted in latest release
Loud is not loud until the neighbours dare knock on the door!!
(even then you've got a few more hours)

landsharks

Thanks for the reply Corus75. I will give it a try.

I have another question on dual screens. I finally got this working last night , but it plays the video on the touchscreen and my 42" screen. Is that common or should it just play on the 2nd screen? I have the monitors set up as dualview.

Barcrest

Quote from: landsharks on January 18, 2011, 12:39:06 AM
Thanks for the reply Corus75. I will give it a try.

I have another question on dual screens. I finally got this working last night , but it plays the video on the touchscreen and my 42" screen. Is that common or should it just play on the 2nd screen? I have the monitors set up as dualview.

Do you see the same screen on both monitors? You need to have the second screen set to extend your desktop on to it and then set the second monitor id in e-touch.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...