Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Jukebox Delivered to College Dorm

Started by Pinball, October 03, 2009, 12:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinball

I just Delivered to my daughter's College Dorm a sweet E-Touch Juke box.  It has  5.0.18   installed .  800+ albums and 100 or so videos.

Took the drill and some TAPCONS and hung a pair of Bose 301's on the wall.

I gave my daughter and her roomate from the Bahamas a 5 minute tutorial. (Just a quick ..once over..Hands on Demo, but Nothing like the tutorials we all get and LOVE from Fordman!!!)   

Within a few minutes they were creating a Playlist!

What did they name the Play list ???

PARTYYY

Of course... 

Well the E-Touch Juke is the hit of the dorm!  The place is Rockin'....

Hats of to Barry for all his work on the upgraded software.  :beer

Thanks to everyone on the Board that helped me get all the kinks out...

Special Thanks to Fordman, without who's tutorials and guidance, I would still be plodding along trying to get everything setup.  :beer

The only thing missing is a case of Coor's Light, but I figure they will handle that on their own. :beer :beer

Thanks,

Randy

fordman

Pinball,

Glad I and others could help!  :beer

But without Barry's Fantastic program, we'd all be using something else and we'd all be missing that special 'zing that E-Touch is!  :beer

Now, how 'bout some pics of the jukebox!  :beer

Also, make one for yourself!

:beer

Fordman

Barcrest

My only question is why you went with 5.00.18? I guess i didn't get 5.00.21 out in time. Looks like the latest release is stable so you might want to upgrade it the next time you get down there. Glad you are finally sorted though dude.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Pinball

5.0.18 was just the release I had installed at the time.  I was already behind schedule...  They have been bugging me to get the juke there.. so I had to go.

Thanks.

Randy

Barcrest

Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...