Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

?? Download Artwork ??

Started by yukoncole, February 23, 2010, 03:24:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yukoncole

I am looking to possibly install and run this program on a PC I have built for a Jukebox in my basement. I am wondering though if it will go out on the internet and pull Artwork/Album covers or if I need them all??

Thanks!!!

Jeff

Shaggydo

youll need, a 3rd party software for that, to make it easyer.... i use cover art downloader from byoac forums...if you need a link just pm me.  :beer

Barcrest

It does pull art work off the net for you. You do it in the config using the get artwork button.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

tcosupreme

Quote from: Barcrest on February 23, 2010, 09:50:20 AM
It does pull art work off the net for you. You do it in the config using the get artwork button.

But Barry - correct me if I'm wrong - the config will only find one at a time and you'll have to manually confirm each one, right?

So - same question as the original poster -

I realized that though I do have jpgs for all of my 2,000 or so albums, they are only 200x200 pixels.  Fine for the thumbnails but navigating to album pages in e-Touch is not the full experience...  Anyone have any advice on automating the process?  The one I DL'ed from the byoac forums (thanks for that suggestion above) doesn't seem to work either...

Cary_B

I have to agree with the above.  I use cover art downloader, and it works great.  It's slow, so you have to set it and forget it for an hour or two (or more) if you have 2000 albums to go through.  Be paitent.  It has found about 95% of my artwork, most at 500x500.