News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

I want to delete my whole database and start new!

Started by zang75, December 19, 2010, 02:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zang75

OK, so when I set this up I directed the configure to a specific folder "music" to load up all my audio files, but it has loaded everything from that drive (videos, pictures, audio, etc..).

I unistalled Freebox and deleted the whole folder that the program was in.  When I re-install Freebox it still has all those files from before (videos, pictures, audio, etc..) and the configuration in my Jukebox is the same as I set it before (buttons I removed are still gone, etc...).

Please tell me what else I need to delete so I can start clean. And then tell me how to upload/add only the folders I want on a specific drive.

Thank you!

Barcrest

Deleting the installed directory should work but i assume you are running windows 7 and that installs the files somewhere else.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

zang75

Yes, I am running Windows7.  Do you know where else it puts these files, and where/if I can delete them?

Barcrest

I don't use it, but there are posts on here about it sorry i couldn't be more help.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

d78

most editions of W7 are 64 bit. In 64 bit W7 there are two "Program Files" directories.

"C:\Program Files (x86)" is where it keeps all your older or 32 bit programs. Your E-Touch program directory should be in there.

"C:\Program Files" is where your 64 bit programs are stored.

Some programs will actually put some files in both of those locations. You should check both locations when using W7.

James77

You should check this directory under your user name:

C:\Users\Jamie\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\E-Touch Jukebox 6

This virtualstore folder stores the config, records.cvr & records.rec, errorlog, etc..