News:

Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

how to?/ combine more than one HD in config..

Started by draginit, September 29, 2011, 01:50:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

draginit

ok,,I currently have 3 HD's hooked up to the juke. My OS is on a 500gig and is full to the max with just audio. another drive houses the additional music i need to add, and the third is video and karoake only with no room to spare...

naturally i have no issue generating list for video and karoake because they are all on the same drive/folder.

for audio:
generating list just overwrites the existing and update does nothing....do i have no choice but to get another drive and put all audio in same drive??  that would suk because the OS is on the smallest drive and would be unusable space upon transferring audio to another drive...thoughts/options?
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy

Barcrest

Well previously it would be a case of using the update after generating but you say it doesn't work?
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

I have 3 HD's, 40 gig for the OS, 2T for music vids and 500 gig for kakroke all of which are backed up on two other HDDs so if anything fails i can do a simple swap
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

draginit

I'll give it another thourogh try afta work today. It was late and it looked like the list hadn't changed at all afta update finished. 

Question..how will it handle duplicate albums? I think in some instances the album name will be the same in each drive, but the songs file name will be different.

Example:
In drive c:\all music\metallica\<full album>
And in. F:\music\metallica\<3 singles>

I just need an idea of what it will do afta an update to know what to look for.  Thx
Just when you thought it not possible....TwelveNinedy