Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Id3 tagging, covers ect ect ect.

Started by yakman4, May 20, 2012, 11:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yakman4

I never knew how bad a shape my music library was in till i came to load the jukebox. 10 hours and only 100gigs of music done. Time for a few beers I think.

Barcrest

Tagging is one of those things that just takes time, it's quite a nice feeling when you have it all sorted though. It's like an ongoing project for me really fixing stuff as i find it, i just discovered i had some duplicate albums I had to remove.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Norman Marshall

Took me flipping ages to tag my videos, but like barry said, when its done, it was worth the time and effort
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

yakman4

It looks better every time I generate the library its slowly coming together as you say there is a sense of accomplishment. Then time to back it up somewhere safe.

Norman Marshall

Quote from: yakman4 on May 22, 2012, 06:19:43 PM
It looks better every time I generate the library its slowly coming together as you say there is a sense of accomplishment. Then time to back it up somewhere safe.

Too rite
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Barcrest

Quote from: GlennCarnell on May 22, 2012, 06:29:45 PM
Quote from: yakman4 on May 22, 2012, 06:19:43 PM

Too rite

Sorry?

Jukebox Stats...

Alchemist

I am new to the jukebox also. I just have a drive full of artists folders with albums inside. What is the best way to set the files up. would it be something like
E:\KISS\UNMASKED\IS THAT YOU ? And then how do you name the songs? would it e something like KISS UNMASKED 1 IS THAT YOU.mp3? and the cover KISS UNMASKED cover.jpg?

Barcrest

Quote from: Alchemist on September 14, 2012, 07:24:43 PM
I am new to the jukebox also. I just have a drive full of artists folders with albums inside. What is the best way to set the files up. would it be something like
E:\KISS\UNMASKED\IS THAT YOU ? And then how do you name the songs? would it e something like KISS UNMASKED 1 IS THAT YOU.mp3? and the cover KISS UNMASKED cover.jpg?

As each album is in it's own folder i call the cover cover.jpg and have a smaller version called coversmall.jpg

Jukebox Stats...