Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Songfacts question

Started by rumackay, September 13, 2012, 10:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rumackay

Ok...I'm officially having a blonde day now...

Songfacts - I have created several with the edit tool (copy and paste for artist and title) but I can't seem to get this feature to work. Is there another option in the settings that I'm missing? I can see a reference to songfacts under the led sign page but I only have one monitor so how does this work?

Yep, you've got your hands full with this little black duck  ;D

Barcrest

The facts should appear on the now playing screen at the bottom as the song is playing. There are quite a few included with the default songfacts file.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

rumackay

That's what I thought after searching the forums but nope, nothing there. I tried with the default songfacts and with some I added with the editor. It's probably something quite basic but again, I'm not seeing it. Is there a setting that can REMOVE songfacts that I might have checked/unchecked?

Barcrest

Yeah the option to enable or disable the add to queue announcements.

Jukebox Stats...

rumackay

I checked the "show confirmation when track added" in the general tab (I don't get an actual confirmation when I select the tracks, weird, but is that right, maybe change the name of the option) and it seem to pop up ok at the bottom of the screen but only lasts for a few seconds with a songfacts logo of some sort. Question - can that logo be removed and can the songfacts box appearance be edited, the position changed and the duration extended?

See...hands full, but that's why I love this software  ;D

Barcrest

Quote from: rumackay on September 13, 2012, 10:19:38 PM
I checked the "show confirmation when track added" in the general tab (I don't get an actual confirmation when I select the tracks, weird, but is that right, maybe change the name of the option) and it seem to pop up ok at the bottom of the screen but only lasts for a few seconds with a songfacts logo of some sort. Question - can that logo be removed and can the songfacts box appearance be edited, the position changed and the duration extended?

See...hands full, but that's why I love this software  ;D

No it does only appear for a few seconds and currently can't be skinned. This might be something that will come in a later release.

Jukebox Stats...

rumackay

Cool. Add it to my wishlist then. Cheers