Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Questions about commercial use

Started by Gunes1337, February 14, 2013, 11:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunes1337

Hi all,

I have a question regarding commercial use of this software. I am willing to exploit jukeboxes for cafes and bars. Is the etouch software complete customizeable ? Example for using my own logo etc.? Also if i purchase the software for the commercial use do i get fully support? If i got trouble with connecting a coin mechanism can i trust on a support? or any other problems.

Another example id like to have a big button named "genres" is this possible?

Looking forward for reactions thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Engin

Barcrest

Everything you want to do is perfectly possible, I suggest downloading the demo and taking a look at the skin tool. You can customise the interface to how you want it, there are quite a few different skins already made by fellow users.

Here is a skin that differs from the normal skins.

http://www.freeboxjukebox.com/Forum/index.php?topic=4438.0
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

Gunes1337

I see it looks very nice. But i want a playlist at the buttom that shows up to 5 musics. Is this also possible?
If i buy it for commercial use do i have acces to the custom templates? or when i need help with my own template i am designing can i count for support?

Norman Marshall

Quote from: Gunes1337 on March 05, 2013, 12:13:48 PM
I see it looks very nice. But i want a playlist at the buttom that shows up to 5 musics. Is this also possible?
If i buy it for commercial use do i have acces to the custom templates? or when i need help with my own template i am designing can i count for support?

When you say custom templates im assuming you mean skins (changing the way E-touch looks)and the answer is yes, once you become a payed member you will have access to all the skins that other members plus myself have made. The thing that makes etouch great is the fact that is it is totally customisable, you make etouch look the way you want it to by using the skintool that comes with the install. If you want etouch to do a certain thing then a simple request the barcrest and he'll see if he can make it happen, As for support, you'll get all the support you need from the forum members when possible.
Dear God, Please bring back Bob Marley, In return you can have Justin Bieber. Amen

Gunes1337

What kind of coin mechanism can this jukebox read? do you have links ? i need it for euros

Barcrest

Quote from: Gunes1337 on March 19, 2013, 01:28:08 PM
What kind of coin mechanism can this jukebox read? do you have links ? i need it for euros

Any coin mech you can hook to an ipac. Some usb ones will also send keystrokes to the PC as well, this is all you need.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...