Current Full E-Touch Version: 10.2.0
Current Demo E-Touch Version: 10.0.0
Current Beta: 10.2.1 Beta 22 (09/02/23)

Main Menu

Pin Protect suggestions

Started by alarsuel, January 02, 2011, 12:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alarsuel

I wanted to see if I was overlooking what I wanted, or if not, I could request they be added to the next release.  We had a fairly big NYE party last night and I got frustrated with people messing with others' selections.  I have pin access to clear the queue (great feature), but I would like pin access to others things:

1. Pin access to player buttons:  Sometimes it is necessary to pause or go to the next song, but I don't want guests to do it to get to their songs.

2. Pin access to Play Now and Play Next.  I like to be able to leave these buttons available because I like to throw a specific song in now or next if people want to hear it, but people abuse it when the want to hear their stuff.

Are these options already available or can they be added please?

Barcrest

I will see what i can do but it is getting a bit specific with peoples requests for stuff and i only have so much time. Not saying i won't add this but it is not high priority. I have to really work on the commercial requests and the bugs first and my time is really limited. I don't make enough off this for this to be my full time job and as such i am back to that full time job next week. We will see how i can make time and see what happens.
Keep on Rocking in the Free World \m/ ;D\m/

Jukebox Stats...

alarsuel

completely understand.  Thanks for the effort.